UK Vintners is an independent London-based company incorporated in March 2015. The company has highly trained wine merchants who run the acquisitions of the luxury wines and champagnes.
Additionally, their consultants have in-depth knowledge that they use in giving the clients advice on the different wines or champagnes for every occasion. The independent wine company supplies to various clients where they either arrange for meetings at the company’s premises or conduct a visit to the customer’s home. Their wine and champagnes labels are from the best vineyards in Italy, Spain, and France.
UK Vintners works hand in hand with the wine merchants, brokers, and traders to get the stock especially for the highly rated and hard to get wines and champagne in the market. Besides selling directly to the clients, UK Vintners also offers brokerage service to merchants who want to sell the investment wine held in the London City Bond. The clients may buy wine or champagne for consumption or use it as an asset.
UKV PLC Best Wines
The holiday season is here, and the UK Vintners has announced their five best wines in 2016 in an article published at the PR NewsChannel. Below is the top five wines produced by the company:
- D’Y quem – this 2009 white wine contains hints of sweet-spiced pears, honey, apricot as well as other spices. It originates from Chateau d’Y quem Winery in Graves, France. The winery dates back to over 400 years.
- Pichon Baron- the 1998 bottle is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Cabernet Franc. The low acidity wine contains hints of black currants, sweet tasty oak, and charcoal. The wine is one of the products of the Pauillac in Bordeaux, France.
- Beychevelle, 2008- the consumption of this wine should be within the first 15 years of bottling. The soft wine blends the raspberry and cranberry hints to give it a fruity taste. It comes from Sain- Julien appellation in Bordeaux, France.
- Montrose- this 1998 bottle of wine is ideal for the New Years Eve party or any other holiday event. The St, Estephe region wine consists has the hints of earthy plum, Merlot grapes, and aroma of black cherry.
- Ducru Beaucaillou 2005- It is one of the oldest wines in Saint-Julien wines appellation wines. It has a dark purple colour and an aged flavour.
UKV PLC Services
London City Bond, a privately owned tax warehouse stores the UK Vintners wines. The conditions at the store allow the wine to mature well to acquire the right colour and flavour. The warehouse has constant humidity and temperatures and workers ensure the wine stays away from sunlight and vibrations. The UK based clients having their wine held at the store do not pay for the duty fee or VAT.
Additionally, UK Vintners also offers free wine valuation to their clients based on the current global markets, local and international availability of wine, and its popularity. Therefore, UK Vintners is the place to visit if you intend to sell or buy the best wines this holiday season.
Purchase these fine wines and much more here.